I’m Baaaaaacckkkk!!!!!


Hey party people! I have decided to come back to my beloved blogspot. Facebook is way too annoying and I missed my outlet!

I am a proud new RN! I graduated with my BSN in May 2011 and passed my NCLEX at 75 questions! I now work as a program manager in neurobehavioral research on addictions. Not bedside, which I never wanted to do anyway. I see nursing school as my version of an MBA. So all is well my friends!

Nursing school was an interesting, chaotic journey of which I never want to embark on again, but looking back on it is nice. Making money again is even nicer!

On another note, we have sold our house in babyland and are now leasing it until our new home is built inside the loop in the Museum Park neighborhood! I never in a million years thought this day would come but it has and now I am all verclempt over it. How is that possible? I wanted to escape the burbs forever and now I have mixed feelings over it. So strange. I think it is not knowing what could be and being safe with what I know. Anyhoo, we should be able to move in this time next year!

Friday is still as cute and adorable as ever as evidenced by picture…

Comments

Popular Posts