Yum

So after watching Julie and Julia the night before last, I got the cooking bug. I got some recipe ideas and that coupled with my astonishment at how much weight I lost while on vacation over Christmas in Colombia, went vegetable crazy at the grocery store. I am attempting to cook as fresh and preservative free as possible now. So if my recipe calls for a can of tomato sauce, I will just make the tomato sauce myself, which is simple enough.
Last night I made some garlic and tomato shrimp with some roasted zuchini and potatoes. Just had the leftovers for lunch and what a fab lunch it was! Tonight I will make some sort of soup involving cabbage, which I have started a love affair with over the past year.
On other news, I managed to piss off an employee with email. Email is the devil when it comes to interpersonal communication. Especially as the manager. Ugh...I should have thought it over and reread it a hundred times before I sent it. I couldn't get her alone to talk to her and just decided to email it. Bad idea. Now I have no idea how to fix it other than just let it blow over. Ahh the life of a manager.

Comments

OPENminded said…
i feel inspired! cause, I have to change something in my nutrition - and probably i'll start from a soup : ) thanks!
Unknown said…
Really nice topic about this. Also I am so happy for learning this story. There is most effective site also helpful about Drop shipping frist need to know about it.

Popular Posts